CD Duplicate Master 220.127.116.118 | 8.55 Mb
CD Duplicate Master, a powerful CD duplicate utility, is designed to fit for CD duplicate fan's need. It can enables you to extract digital audio tracks from an audio CD into sound files on your hard disk; burn audio CD, data CD to blank CD disc, and data files to the ISO image file; copy all kinds of CD disc; and erase a rewritable CD-ROM content. It still can grab audio tracks from a CD and save them to your hard drive in various audio formats, like MP3, WMA, OGG and other, and create custom audio CD from MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA files. It is the best choice to backup CD disc!
* Extract digital audio tracks from an audio CD
* Burn audio CD, data CD to blank CD disc
* Copy all kinds of CD disc
* Erase a rewritable CD-ROM content
* Copy both audio CD and data CD with best quality.
* Grab audio tracks from CD and save them to your hard drive in various digital audio formats, like RAW, OGG, MP3 and WAV music files.
* Extract digital audio tracks from an audio CD into sound files on your hard disk.
* Write files to CD-R media.
* Erase the old data from CD-RW.
* Name the files which you want to grab, using information received from the CDDB source.
* Change and add the information obtained from the audio sources such as name of artist, album and tracks.
* Visually judge the progress of the ripping process.
* Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface.
Why choose CD Duplicate Master?
* Logs record the operation history.
* Easy to use interface is suitable for both professional and newbie.
* Continued updating is available for registered users.
* Easy to install and uninstall.
* 100% safe application.
* 30-day money back guarantee.
* Professional and amiable customer service.
Step by Step:
CD Duplicate Master has multiple functions. At this part, we will introduce you some using ways of the application. If you wanted to get more information about this application, click the CD_Duplicate_Master_help.pdf to get detailed user manual.
How to Copy CD:
1. Start the program.
2. Insert the CD you want to copy into CD drive, and insert a blank CD into CD writer.
3. Select the desired read driver, burn speed and write driver.
4. Click the button "Burn" to set desired operation.
5. Click "Write" button to copy CD!
How to Read Data CD:
1. Start the program.
2. Put a data CD into the CD drive, and click the "Read CD" button on "Main Functions". CD Duplicate Master will automatically load files from CD.
3. Click "Browse" button to set output directory. The default directory is the place you installed CD Duplicate Master.
4. Click "Copy" button to copy data CD