Football Manager 2011 FullRip NODVD-Quiker
PC GAME | English | 1.09 GB | Publisher: SEGA | Developer: Sports Interactive
Genre: Sports Simulation
In Football Manager 2011, managers can negotiate contracts with players, access a training area so that managers can give their team specific areas to focus on before a match, interact with players, staff and the board, enjoy 100 new animations, and much more.Game Play
Football Manager is a simulation game which allows you to manage a number of clubs from across the globe, from Australia to the United States of America. It follows the same pattern as previous games in which you have to manage your chosen club to glory and to the top of the footballing world whilst handling the clubs finances and reputation amongst many. This will be the second year that a 3D pitch will be an option to view match days and improved graphics will make it seem more realistic than ever before.
- Fully Updated with all transfers from the summer of 2010 with another update after the January winter transfer window.
- Updated leagues with the correct clubs, i.e Blackpool in the Premiership and Portsmouth in the Championship.
- An updated database full of players which represents their real-life counterparts as close as possible.
- A 3D match engine with improved graphics to make it more realistic.
- OS of Windows Vista/XP or Windows 7
- Processor of Vista/Windows 7; 2.0 GHz/ XP 1.4 GHz
- Memory of Vista/Windows 7; 1GB Ram/ XP; 512MB RAM; 2GB free hard drive space
- Video Card of 128MB NVIDIA FX 5900 Ultra; ATI Radeon 9800; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
Language files added. Included:
- English (US)
- Run the .exe and install wherever you want.
- In case you don't have some directx files, just grab and copy them to your System32 (SysWoW64 on 64 bits systems) folder.
Tested and working!
Download from Hotfile
Download from Fileserve
Download from FileSonic